Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Max's Busy Social Life

Max is only eight weeks old tomorrow but his social life is already up there with the best of them. For a example of what we mean let's explore Max's movements starting last Friday night.

Max was invited with Jo and I to the Pre Season Launch for the Brisbane Bullets our local team in the NBL that are reigning premiers and happen to play at where I work. Max was not the only baby there and we got to catch up with friends of ours Jason and Angela Fiddes and their four month old girl whose name I am not totally sure on how to spell so I won't give it a go because I am pretty sure I will get it wrong. A good time was had by all and Max mostly slept in his pram the whole time. So a good time had catching up and seeing some people and eating canapes while drinking free cokes. A funny moment happened when my mobile rang and it was Copland. I handed the phone to Jason who answered and then completely confused Copland as he thought he had called us. When I did finally speak to Coppy he assured me that Parents of young children should be home caring for their child and not gallivanting around eating and drinking free food.

Saturday night saw us at a BBQ at the Fiddes place with lots of friends that have small children. Young Eli who is only a couple of weeks old was there with the rest of his family. The Coplands were also down for a visit and we even had a long time friend for us all Mr Dave Harris. We laughed lots we ate lots including Caine's world famous low fat brownies. I think Max screamed a bit but was generally pretty well behaved. It was his first time meeting a lot of people so he generally is quite well behaved.

We drove straight from the BBQ to my parent's place on the coast for Max's first ever visit to the Sunshine Coast. I still hold the record as I was supposedly six weeks old when I first went to the coast and Max was seven weeks old.

We had a pretty good nights rest before my sisters and families arrived from the North and the South and we went out for lunch to celebrate my dad's 70th b'day. Max got lots of cuddles at the house before we went out and by the time lunch came around he slept all the way through it!!

I had the next two days off so Max was visited by Bec Carroll and on the way back to Brissy we visited another Coasty friend Stacey and her boy Nic. We also are delighted that Stacey is expecting her 3rd bundle of joy!!

So back to work to recuperate!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).