Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Cutest to the Max!!

I know it is probably very scarring to make a pun out of your son's name in a public forum like this but he can't read yet and by the time he can I am sure we will have scarred him with much much worse.


We took this pic the other week and had to share it with you all.


The caption could go various ways. Max was ready for the landing of the mother ship to take him back to his planet. I also like why do you keep taking pictures of me when I am wearing daggy stuff on my head!
If you have any other please post them on the comments page.

5 comments:

AndrewWrites said...

I was thining more along the lines of "White Power"...is that a fist he is shaking in the air?!?

Anonymous said...

I think he looks like obi wan's younger brother - not yet wan

AndrewWrites said...

"I am Gandalf the White...do not take me for some conjurer of cheap tricks!"

Anonymous said...

baby klansmen are allowed to have their faces out because they get scared under the hoods

still very cute

Anonymous said...

I reckon he looks like 'Rockie' but trust me to think of that one.- Kym F